Telephone No: 01686 621704
Web Site: www.rmgroupuk.com
Address 1: Unit C
Address 2: Mochdre Industrial Estate
Postcode: SY16 4LE
Contact Sales: Rosie Davies
Contact General: Rosie Davies
Company History: RMGroup founded in 1995 after leading a successful contract packaging operation for Trident Feeds. We still provide contract packaging services to this day, alongside manufacturing bespoke packaging systems that are tailored to suit circumstance and budget.
We launched our mobile packaging systems in 2005, after realising a demand to bag products at the source. This innovation sees greater flexibility as clients can pack products at the desired location, whilst dramatically reducing the time and cost of transportation. We offer both bagging & baling systems, containing either form fill seal or horizontal baling machinery. Both are available for hire & are also available as part of our contract packaging service.
Our systems are bespoke, enabling us to integrate machinery of choice. This is then modular so additions can be made at any time. Such additions may include Form Fill & Seal Systems and ABB Robot Palletising.
Products: RMGroup supply and manufacture a wide range of manual and automated packaging machinery & systems. Everything from Manual Bagging Machines, Robot Palletising Systems, Bulk Filling and material Handling Systems, as well as supplying high speed Form Fill and Seal Packaging lines and Horizontal Baling Machinery. Other services include Hire of Bagging Machinery, Contract Packaging, and CDM Removal projects
• Laser -Bystronic Byspeed 4020, capable of cutting 4x2m sheets in thicknesses up to 20mm Mild Steel • 12mm Stainless Steel • 8mm Aluminium
• Folding - 135T CNC Break Press capable of folding material up to 4m in length
• Machining-Our in-house milling and turning facilities are capable of working to the tightest tolerances on anything from one off prototyping to batch quantities
• Finishing -We have fully equipped in-house shot blasting and spray painting facilities and can also offer plated, galvanised and powder coated finishes to meet our customers specifications
• Welding/Fabrication -Our highly skilled and experienced welder / fabricators manufacture to exacting standards from engineering drawings.
Laser profiling capabilities range from heavy-duty steel profiling to the precision laser cutting of ornamental decorations. Whether the job is a one-off prototype or a large batch order, we can provide the solution to our customers’ needs.