20Twenty Business Growth Programme expanded to businesses in North Powys
Wales’ Flagship 20Twenty Business Growth Programme
Up to 70% funded for Powys businesses - delivered in Wrexham and Flintshire.
- 70% funding is available for our 20Twenty Business Growth Programme for businesses in Wrexham, Flintshire and North Powys.
- Over 600 businesses have already embarked on the programme (including ten percent of the top 300 businesses in Wales) and focuses on the key drivers of both business profitability and growth.
- The programme is based on a proven format of workshops.
- The knowledge gained, skills learned and relationships made on the programme aims to elevate your business.
Chartered Management Institute level 4 (for Supervisors, Managers and Team Leaders)
Starts 25th September 2018
Build your leadership capabilities over a four month programme (7 days)
- Confidently tackle common performance issues and deal effectively with conflict
- Manage Change effectively
- Build your skills in key business areas such as marketing strategies and managing finance
- Explore a range of innovation strategies to harness new ideas to develop your area of responsibility
Chartered Management Institute, level 5-7 (for Directors/Partners/Senior Managers)
Starts 7th December 2018
A 10 month programme to help develop and implement a Business Growth Strategy for your business (15 days)
- Build your skills in key areas of growth from Business Innovation to Marketing, Mental Toughness to Leading Teams
- Your own personal Executive Coach
- Gain a CMI certificate
- Valued as a 1/3 of an MBA
- Develop your mental toughness to harness business growth opportunities
- Build your professional network with other Directors/Senior Managers with our 20Twenty Growth Club
Take a look at our website: www.20TwentyBusinessGrowth.com
For further information contact: Jackie Whittaker, 20Twenty Business Development Manager on 01248 382569 or email: email@example.com