20Twenty Business Growth Programme expanded to businesses in North Powys
Bangor University in collaboration with Cardiff Metropolitan University are now delivering the ten month 20Twenty Leading Business Growth Programme to businesses in North East Wales.
The aim of the 20Twenty Leading Business Growth programme is to develop the next generation of leaders, aspiring managers, and entrepreneurs.
The programme is based on a proven format of 6 x two-day workshops over ten months. The knowledge gained, skills learned and relationships made on the programme aims to elevate your business. The programme starts on 13th March 2017.
The benefits to you and your business are:
- Develop and implement a growth strategy plan for your business
- Build your skills in key areas of growth from Business Innovation to Marketing, Mental Toughness to Leading Teams
- Your own personal Executive Coach
- Gain a CMI certificate
- Gain a postgraduate qualification in Leadership leading to an Executive MBA
- Develop your mental toughness to harness business growth opportunities
- Build your professional network with our 20Twenty Growth Club
The 20Twenty Business Growth Programme is subsidised by the European Social Fund through Welsh Government. The programme is valued at £7,100 and is up to 70% funded.
For further information contact: Jackie Whittaker, 20Twenty Business Development Manager on 01248 382569 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org