Free farm diversification advice from the experts
Events in Brecon, Builth Wells & Welshpool
Have you thought of using your farm business assets to diversify into another business and would you like help and advice to do this?
We have brought together a range of speakers to provide some guidance and advice to help you on your journey.
- Farmers who have had support and funding sharing their experiences including Shakespeare Link and Pont Farm Foods
- Glasu will talk about the Farm Diversification grant support available
- Farming Connect on how they can help (e.g business plan, training etc)
- Whittingham Riddell accountants will give specific advice on setting up a new diversification venture (inc VAT implications, sole trader etc)
- Finance Wales will discuss finance options available for farm businesses
- Planning Officers will provide some top tips to help with the planning process
- Hatchers Solicitors offering legal advice and guidance inc Employment, legal legislation etc
Glasu, on behalf of Powys Regeneration Partnership, has a Farm Diversification Scheme which can provide help, advice and grant funding of up to 60%, to a maximum of £20,000. Plus funding of up to 75% for novel approaches to diversification including funding for market research, detailed feasibility and pilot studies.
Come along to any of these free workshops where farming families can find information on what can be done and what help is available.
The events are taking place:-
Monday 29th October at Brecon Livestock Market
Tuesday 30th October at NFU Headquarters, Royal Welsh Showground. Builth Wells
Wednesday 7th November at Welshpool Livestock Market
Refreshments from 9.30am, presentations starting at 10am and concluding by 1pm.
You can book online by completing the form below or Tel: 01686 628778 / 01982 553305
Please have your County Parish Holding Number (CPH) and Customer Reference number (CRN) available at the time of booking.
Event - Farm Diversification PDF Flyer
Farm Diversification Grant Scheme Events in Brecon, Welshpool & Llandrindod Wells
To reserve your place on any of our upcoming events phone 01686 628778 or book using the form below.